What are the Tellōs advantages?
- In-house production provides for quick turnarounds, lower costs and more direct client interaction.
- A full range of services – video production, website design, graphic design, event planning and production – means Tellōs provides a single source for all client needs, again offering time and money savings as well as consistent messaging.
- The highly creative Tellōs staff comes from a variety of backgrounds and has a wealth of experience in high tech industry, finance, tourism, education, politics, agriculture, economic development and much more.
- Office locations in both Starkville and Jackson means we are readily available to meet our clients’ marketing needs.
- Tellōs is a licensed drone operator that can provide stunning aerial video footage and photography for your TV commercials, digital and web advertising, print ads, short films and website.
After collaborating for years, Robbie Coblentz, owner of Emmy-nominated Broadcast Media Group, and Kathy Kenne, former partner of award-winning Quest Group, decided it was time to join forces to create an agency that was strengthened by the shared resources of their staffs. A new concept agency was born that not only had graphics and website design capabilities but also high tech video production and an in-house studio. Adding value to the agency’s offerings was the staff’s extensive experience in event planning and production.