What are the Tellōs advantages?
- In-house production provides for quick turnarounds, lower costs and more direct client interaction.
- A full range of services – video production, web development, graphic design, events production – means Tellōs provides a single source for all client needs, again offering time and money savings as well as consistent messaging.
- The highly creative Tellōs staff comes from a variety of backgrounds and has a wealth of experience in high tech industry, finance, tourism, education, politics, agriculture, economic development and much more.
- Office locations in both Starkville and Jackson means we are readily available to our clients.
- Tellōs is a licensed drone operator that can provide stunning aerial video footage and photography.
After collaborating for years, Robbie Coblentz, owner of Emmy-nominated Broadcast Media Group, and Kathy Kenne, former partner of award-winning Quest Group decided it was time to join forces to create an agency that was strengthened by the shared resources of their staffs. A new concept agency was born that not only had graphics and web capabilities but also high tech video production and an in-house studio. Adding value to the agency’s offerings was the staff’s extensive experience in events production.